Thank you for your interest in the Department of Medieval Studies at Central European University.
We are grateful for your involvement in supporting the program, which offers students a multi-disciplinary curriculum, innovative teaching, and opportunities for meaningful engagement with the study of the past and the preservation of cultural heritage. You may choose to direct your donation to any of the following:
- Within the framework of the Natalie Zemon Davis Annual Lectures, each year a different scholar of world fame is invited to present three lectures at CEU.
- The Cultural Heritage Studies Program is an interdepartmental and interdisciplinary MA program that combines theoretical and practical education.
- The Zvetlana-Mihaela Tanasa Memorial Fund (Tanasa Fund) awards prizes annually to graduating MA students who present most innovative work, and make the most impressive progress or who excel in collegiality and good fellowship.
- The Henrik Birnbaum Memorial Scholarship Fund (Birnbaum Fund) was established to support PhD and provides scholarships to fund research or to enable the recipient to participate in events organized by the Inter-University Center in Dubrovnik.
- The Medieval Radio is a student initiative that broadcasts authentic medieval and early modern music, as well as interviews with well-known scholars, online.
Contributions may be made via credit card or by check, bank transfer, or stock. We appreciate your support.